Welcome to the Episcopal Faith, Food and Farm Network!
We are a growing network of Episcopalians cultivating resilient communities through the growing and sharing of food.
We are committed to:
- Supporting and encouraging emerging food and agriculture ministries;
- Providing ways to organize for common work and mobilize resources for mission;
- Sharing knowledge and developing "best practices" for starting and sustaining agrarian ministries;
- Connecting and advancing food-related ministries throughout the Church;
- Proclaiming the gospel as the Church in the world for the sake of all creation.
To connect with the FFF network, sign up for our e-mail list below. Also, join us on Facebook and Twitter!